Your shopping cart is empty!×
Factory unlock code provided
Code generated via our server are 100% accurate & Safe.
Make your phone GSM to use worldwide any network.
How does it work?
- Before you place the order, simply insert different provider network sim card and see if the phone ask for unlock code (for example if your phone is locked to EE (UK), then insert a Vodafone (UK) sim card)
- Get the IMEI number of the phone, which is written at the back of the phone under the battery
- Once we receive the details we will generate your unlock code and send it.
Where is the IMEI number?
1. IMEI numbers are usually written at the back of the phone under the battery slot, just above the barcode
2. You can also find it by dialing *#06# into the keypad when the phone is switched on, it should be 15 digits only. (Do not put any sim card into the phone if you want to use the *#06# code)
How long does it take to get the code?
As soon as we get the order, your code is generated instantly and send to you, but if its night time in UK please allow up to 6 hours to generate the code and send to you. Time is usually 5 minutes to 6 hours to complete the order.
Is the code 100% accurate?
The code is generated via our servers with is 100% accurate based on the model number and the IMEI you have provided. If the IMEI is incorrect and the model number is incorrect, then the generated code will not work. You have only three attempts to unlock your Alcatel phone. If the code does not work first time, please do not try, contact us and check whether you have given us the right IMEI for the right model.
Is the code safe?
Yes, code is 100% safe and removing your network restriction via code is the safest way to get your phone unlocked.
NOTE: IF FOR ANY REASON YOUR CODE DOES NOT WORK, PLEASE CONTACT US, WE WILL CERTAINLY SORT THE MATTER OUT ASAP.
Write a review